Monday, May 16, 2011

First Post..

I'm using this first post as somewhat of a meta-post in order to gather my thoughts, if only simply for myself.  The structure of this blog is yet to be decided..all I know is that this has been long overdue.  Blogs have become a great outlet for celebrities and losers alike to share their ideas with the world.  Why should you then read this blog over any other?  Because I'm cooler and have more interesting things to talk about. 

Man, this blogging has already gotten to my head. 

It's interesting how once an opinion is printed, written down, or typed, it is instantly given a higher level of legitimacy, oftentimes, simply by the author themselves.  That's not my goal here.  The point of this blog is to try to talk about things around the world, while fully accepting my ignorance in the process.  Hopefully any reader(s) will enjoy the way I write, and the content of my posts.  Blogs are a great way for like-minded people to create a community, but I embrace all and any civil discourse.  I pride myself in being objective, even to the point of my friends' frustration.  I will only tend to be completely biased in situations where I am talking about a band I love, or am joking around about the Dutch. 

To kick-off this blog, here's the inspiration of the title of this blog, and the reason that everything sun-related instantly makes me think of my girlfriend.

Sunlight - Bag Raiders



Thanks and enjoy!

Kai

No comments:

Post a Comment